Wednesday, May 16, 2012

When Life Gives You Overly Ripe Bananas…




                                            ^ make banana muffins?
Hello darlings,
I finally sent in my application for The Natural Gourmet Institute and am super excited for the summer. Can you believe we're half way though May? Unbelievable. I also find it unbelievable that my hips are healing so quickly from physical therapy... Praise Jesus! I mean I'm not going to lie, I still have my bad days and lemme tell you, when I overwork myself my knees hurt like crazy. But this whole experience is teaching me to be even more patient, continue to pray and let time heal me. In other news, last Friday my sister and I hosted a Zumba fundraiser to help donate money for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation.  Unfortunately Aria and I will not be attending the race in Virginia due to my hip and other commitments. But we still want to spread the word and find a cure for Crohn's and Colitis sufferers!


I couldn't make it through the whole class due to the weakness in my knees but, it was such a great turn out and the ladies loved it!

Oh before I forget, I made gluten free and vegan banana muffins!  The recipe can be found on my new foodography blog titled:  Photographed Before Eaten. From now on all my recipes and food photography will be posted on that blog. Enjoy! :)
-Jeffie

No comments:

Post a Comment