Sunday, June 16, 2013

just an update, mmmhm.


Hey! Firstly, I want to wish all the dad's a happy father's day and that I appreciate my dad for all the love he's provided me. My dad is such a friendly and loving person, who has supported and encouraged me to pursue my dreams throughout my whole life. I love you dad! In honor of this special day, I made blueberry pancakes and chai spiced pancakes, Michael sliced fresh figs and my mom made bacon this morning. (Pictured above!) After breakfast we went to church, then napped and headed to my aunt's house to spend time with my grandparents who are visiting from Puerto Rico. It was definitely a nice time eating more [heavenly] food and hanging out with my family!

Secondly, I wanted to say that I started my internship at Good Karma Cafe two weeks ago. The first day was pretty awkward because they forgot I was coming. But, the second day was very busy and productive for me! It's basically been a lot of prep work and chopping of vegetables. Though I don't mind it, I am still hoping they'll show me new techniques as time passes. Either way it's exciting and a real treat to be working in the kitchen of one of my favorite restaurants! I'm truly stoked on earning my diploma after a long six months of recovering. God's long suffering may certainly test my patience, but in the long run He is always so gracious and merciful to me! Well that's all I got tonight, I'll be back with a post focusing on our wedding inspiration. (Finally!)

-Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment